Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LetterMo Day 12

Another letter sent to an old Office Max coworker.  A lot of my coworkers there were several years younger than myself and they all seemed pretty interested in receiving mail. It makes me wonder if these kids (ha!) have ever received a personal letter! Before I started exchanging mail with strangers, the only mail I received was from my grandparents. My grandma is the type of person who will send a nice note (and $25!) for every holiday. She would send my mom letters more often when I was younger. I remember being so excited to open them and read about their lives in Colorado. I assume if your immediate family members live in the same state there isn't a lot of mail to be sent!


In other news, I am a little bit obsessed with the color yellow. I can't get enough! I've been using up my Valentine's Day envelopes this week. The heart patterned washi tape really came in handy! Are you doing anything to celebrate Valentine's Day? I've never been one to celebrate but I bought a few small presents for Nathan just for fun.

Also, stay tuned this week because I will be doing a giveaway for the USPS Earthscapes Puzzle! I recently put it all together and planned on gluing it/hanging it up but realized I would never get around to it. Figured my lovely blog readers and fellow postage stamp lovers would like the opportunity to win the neat puzzle!


LetterMo Day 1
LetterMo Days 2-5
LetterMo Days 6-9
LetterMo Day 10
LetterMo Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment