Sunday, February 10, 2013

LetterMo Day 10

It is Sunday so obviously there is no mail going out today but, if there were, I would be sending this Valentine's Day inspired envelope. I even included some super cute space-themed valentines which were given to me by the lovely Becky last year. I also used my brand new USPS love stamps! They are so beautiful.


The lyrics on the back flap of the envelope are from a Yeah Yeah Yeahs song, Maps. If you don't listen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, maybe you should start! Karen O is so incredibly powerful and has a wonderful voice. I have to admit that I'm not too big on their new stuff but it is growing on me. I definitely prefer the screaming, crazy girl a la Art Star but always enjoy a good bedroom dancing session.

Now I am off to write my daily letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment