Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pennsylvania Letter Writing Social

Becky the Snail Mailer is organizing a Letter Writing Social is Pennsylvania. Unfortunately I was not able to get the day off of work (booo!) so I will miss out on this amazing event. It is being held in the Midtown Scholar Bookstore in Harrisburg.

If you're near the area, I highly suggest you go hang out with a bunch of awesome letter writers. I recently met Becky, she is hilarious & a lot of fun to hang out with. Rumor has it the Piccadilly Post & the PostMuse will be out! I'm sure they will all be bringing some fun supplies to create mail art with!

Don't miss out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I can't wait for it. Partly because I am excited to attend and partly because it marks the end of this big project and the ability to move on to another one!

    ReplyDelete