Sunday, November 30, 2014

Moving Blogs


After so many years on Blogger, I have finally decided to make the switch to Wordpress. I would say it has been a long time coming but really I just want a fresh start. This blog has never had much of a vision. It's been a mish mosh of posts; traveling, mail, photography. I long for a space that aligns with my vision for Dactyl Life.

The official switch will happen in a few days, on December 1st. I won't be moving any of these old posts but I already have quite a few great posts lined up for December! I hope to introduce more post series with more of a set schedule as well. I want to be more deliberate with my blogging and I feel like a clean state will help with that.

On December 1st, www.dactyllife.com will redirect to the my Wordpress blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment