Monday, February 18, 2013

Save A Post Office - Part 3

I sent a few more postcards off to Jane Davies in Vermont. I have been following her Facebook album with all of the pictures of the postcards she has received. I'm amazed by all of the postcards people have sent in! I hope she does a final count. I have sent 8 postcards her way so far. Not sure if I will be sending anymore but we will see! I am hoping for a glue stick endorsement sometime in the near future. I go through at least 2 glue sticks whenever I sit down and do collages for a day. Somebody should make mail art a sport so I can get some sweet paper and glue endorsements.


The pizza collage makes me laugh every single time I look at it. On the back, I stamped "P is for postcard". I had no idea where I was going with that collage and it is so dumb but so funny (probably only funny to me). I'm basically in love with the bottom postcard and am kind of sad to send it off! I think I might start scanning in my postcard collages and getting them professionally printed so I can have duplicates of some of my favorites.

How many postcards did you send to the Vermont post office?

No comments:

Post a Comment