Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Moved!

Happy Holidays!

My big Christmas present is our new apartment! Possibly the best gift ever. If you're curious, my new address is:
51 Front St
Apt A130
Cumberland, RI 02864
USA
Feel free to send nice things to my new mailbox. The mail room for the complex is a converted elevator shaft. Even the elevator buttons are still there, it makes me super happy to check my mail daily!

I am almost settled in my new home, everything is out of boxes but definitely not organized. We went from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom so things are just kind of everywhere. Although a 1 bedroom, our apartment makes a lot more sense storage & space-wise. The water pressure is amazing and we have a washer/dryer in unit! Also, if I haven't mentioned, I live in a converted mill (built in 1868!) so it will automatically be better than anything nice about our last apartment (not much).


Tonight I finally wrote out my Christmas cards which will be mailed tomorrow. A little late in the game but they are hilarious so I wanted to make sure to send them out :)


I hope to get my "writing corner" (see the brick!) organized this weekend. Unfortunately my pterodactyl wall decal was not reusable so I had to say goodbye to Mr. Pterrence. Nathan did buy me some great pterodactyl items for Christmas to supplement, though! Hooray.

Back to work tomorrow! So thankful to have a job that lets me have the holidays off. I would love to say I have a lot planned for this blog in 2013 but, let's face it, that is next week, I just moved and my mind is a mess. We'll see how long it takes for me to update the address for my blog banner!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are safely moved and happy in your new location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I am so excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete