Monday, December 10, 2012

New Home (Soon)

Well, it seems that my boyfriend & I will be moving to a new apartment soon. Soon as in next week. We just found out the house we rent an apartment in is getting foreclosed so due to a bunch of different (but great!) circumstances, we will be moving out ASAP. Also, have I mentioned that I just started a new job? Yeah.


I will hopefully be living here at the end of next week. Please hold off on sending me any mail if you can! I will definitely be forwarding mail to my new address as soon as I know it. Please be patient with me if I owe you mail, things are about to get a wee hectic my way and I will be packing up my mail supplies in the next couple days!

4 comments:

  1. I sent you a letter last week. I hope you'll get it before you move. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received your letter a couple of days ago! No worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm . . . Happy Holidays? Not the present you were hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :) Actually - the best kind of present! I am really looking forward to living in a mill.

    ReplyDelete