Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy January & New Year!

My two days off were spent doing nothing and I enjoyed every moment. I am dreading going back to work tomorrow! Both days I lazed around at my mom's house, the only person there, watching dumb tv shows. This morning I made myself pancakes. Yum, yum, yum. It was so nice to be by myself!

I cannot wait for our house to be ready so I can actually do things at night and not have to worry about waking up & pissing Bobby's grandma off. I feel bad having the tv on this late!

Bobby has been passing out early due to his long hours and super early shifts so I am quite, super, very bored all night. I stay up watching HGTV shows and making lists in my head that I never remember. I'm never tired anymore and it takes me so long to get to sleep lately.

Could you ever imagine spending up to a million dollars on a condo/apartment? Who does that.


Yep.

1 comment: