Friday, April 30, 2010

Flying Right

Bobby and I have been applying to so many places this past week. Luckily, I think I am going to get a job soon. My awesome friend's fiancee is going to pull my application at two places, both positions are on call though. Which I don't particularly mind, because I said when I come back that I wanted a part, part, part time job and what is more part, part, part time then on call? Plus, both jobs have high hourly pay. Needless to say, I am not too worried! Also, I am having a lot of fun doing nothing, working on mail, organizing things, seeing friends & family and having purple hair. I will be pretty sad when I have to dye my hair, which I should get on real soon... if I want to get any kind of job, haha. Next week I have to go down to the Social Security office to get a replacement Social Security card because I lost mine.

Yesterday, I worked on a bit of mail. Postcrossing & Sendsomething. Here are the scanned images because I still do not have a digital camera :]





















No comments:

Post a Comment