Friday, August 1, 2014

Monthly Mail - July 2014



I've been trying my hardest to stay on top of my mail these days! It's so easy to get behind and become discouraged. I write most of my letters these days on my breaks at work as I have no opportunity to be distracted by other things I could (potentially) be doing. Since starting my business, I don't have much free time when I'm at home or on my weekends! I have about a week-ish turn around time right now for letters, and that might be a first for me! 

My biggest struggle recently has been affording postage! I wasn't able to send out a few international letters last month because I didn't have enough postage to do so. I was able to order some stamps this month. We'll see how long they last!

I think the biggest thing that has helped me with timely responses is having envelopes ready. I have a ton of envelopes that I digitally collaged that weren't great enough to list on Etsy and some that were of my old (bad) template. The fact that I don't have to take an hour or so collaging each individual envelope saves me a bunch of time!

I like to think that I will be caught up on all of my mail by the end of the week! Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment