Making up for lost time, I put together a pretty cute stationery set for you guys to download & print out. I hope you guys will like it as much as I do! I'd love to hear your thoughts if you use it! The scallop design was inspired by the wonderful Snail Mailer. Thanks, Becky!
Here is a little step-by-step for making your envelope:
- step one: Print it out! I stopped by my local Kinko's to print these out (hi, I need a printer ASAP). I opted for a 32lb paper stock! The self-serve machines made some pretty terrible color prints but they got the job done!
- step two: Cut it out!
- step three: Fold the flaps!
- step four: Lay down some glue to secure the bottom flap!
- step five: Put your letter + goodies inside! The envelope prints out so it is just big enough to hold a CD. Nothing is more frustrating than a tiny envelope!
- step six: Address your envelope & add some flair! Don't forget to put it in the mail!
Ready to download? Click here!