Monday, November 4, 2013

Three Days Off

One of the perks (maybe the only one) of not having a set schedule at work is that sometimes I end up with 3 days off. I got a few things done this weekend that I wanted to, except for one! I was going to go on a photo adventure today but the weather decided otherwise.


I have a pretty lovely view from my desk. It's great to still live in a place where the trees change! I'm excited to see how the trees will look like in a couple of months. Unlike Rhode Island, there are a lot of trees that stay green.


I made some stationery with my new watercolors. I like how they look once they dry but I'm not really happy with them. They take a lot of water to use and it's kind of frustrating!



Mail art! Another paint chip scallop envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment