Monday, August 19, 2013

Patience



 Greetings from the best coast!

I have been happily exploring my new home for the last three months and, of course, sending mail. I always feel like I end up losing a few pen pals after a move and especially since I've had 5 different addresses over the last year. I haven't sent out any official "here is my new address" postcards since arriving in Oregon because A: I can not afford to & B: I have had 3 different addresses.

I have a mostly permanent address now! We moved from the suburbia hell that is Lake Oswego and to Portland proper just last weekend. I'm now living in Goose Hollow, in a pretty awesome high-rise apartment complex with a rooftop deck.

Things are slowly settling down, boxes are being unpacked, I have a job and I am almost caught up on replying to letters. I imagine that I will soon return to a more regular blogging schedule, once I get caught up on editing photos and whatnot.


TARAdactyl's new address:

901 SW King Ave
#107
Portland, OR 97205
USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment