Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mail Call



I did not reply to any letters this weekend. Oops. I spent my Saturday in Newport, hanging out with old coworkers and didn't get home until 1 AM! Today has been the laziest of days and I didn't feel like doing anything.

Luckily I didn't receive a lot of letters this week to reply to! A wonderful package was sent to me from Rhiannon. She included a lovely mix cd that kept me company on the drive to and from Newport, as well as a bunch of other nice things.

Back to work tomorrow. I will have to work on writing replies during the week.

2 comments:

  1. Look at my packet sitting all fat at the bottom, HAH. I'm so glad it arrived and that you liked the Cd too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the display of hanging them one after the other.

    ReplyDelete