Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mail Call

This week I received one letter and one postcard. Oddly enough, the postcard was from Hawaii so now I have received mail from 2 different people in Hawaii! I didn't receive my first piece of Hawaii mail until this year.



Emilie sent me a lovely letter with an envelope that has me craving a cigarette (and money!). I quit smoking cold turkey when I moved to Rhode Island last year and I don't typically crave cigarettes but this week has been tough! It comes and goes though.

Tomorrow I will be sending out eight letters and one postcard! Buying stationery really helped with my letter writing. I wrote 4 letters on Friday, 1 yesterday and 4 today. I am all caught up, thank goodness!

I also started scanning in some of my collages and made some postcards on Zazzle. I ordered a few of each design and can't wait to see them in person! I hope they turn out alright. I'm not really familiar with the printing quality of the website. Have you ever ordered anything from there? Are there any better online printing websites I should check out?

Hope everyone has a good mail week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcard! Snail mailing and post card swapping is one of my favorite hobbies. It's amazing how you get to meet great people through pieces of paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, isn't it? I think paper relationships are very honest and wonderful. We make such a great community!

      Delete