Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mail Call

Mail has been slowing down a bit lately. I managed to write 4 letters yesterday, only to receive 3 more to reply to! It is a never ending cycle but who would want it to end? I'm officialy out of postage stamps and placed an order online today. I hope I will get them soon! I've been a terrible letter writer, running out of postage stamps and stationery!


I received a lot of lovely letters this week. I received a reply to my partner for the LEP pen pal swap that was setup in February. I love making new mail friends! Rhiannon sent me a lovely letter and is getting to be the collage master. Look at that neato envelope she decorated. Nathan's mom sent me a nice reply letter, I wrote her a letter during LetterMo and she sent along a nifty pterodactyl bookmark & sticker. I love being spoiled by mail.

Today has been one of those days where I can't seem to stay awake. I have had two naps, in addition to at least 8 hours of sleep! I'm not really accomplishing anything today, just watching movies and doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment