Saturday, February 23, 2013

LetterMo Days 22 & 23

LetterMo is almost over! February is almost over! It has gone by way too quick. My birthday will be here before I know it and I will probably cry. I am looking forward to warmer weather and exploring Rhode Island more.


I did not like the Lady Bird Johnson postage stamp at first but they are kind of growing on me. I feel like it adds a bit of class to the envelope, in addition to the washi tape of course. Can I just mention that I am not a fan of the Target washi tape? I love that they sell it there but it is tough and rips into small pieces whenever I try to pull it off of the roll. Maybe I'm just not doing it right.


Another thing that adds class: pasting pieces of envelopes down on your stationery. I may have just made that up.

Also, if anyone in Belgium wants to send me these postage stamps, I would not mind. Thanks. I think the USPS should come out with a Dr Pepper stamp. My two favorite things combined into one. Yes, please. What would you want for your postage stamp flavor?

This weekend I will be writing my letters in New Hampshire! Unfortunately I will not be mailing any letters from the state as I don't really feel like taking more than stationery on the trip.

LetterMo

No comments:

Post a Comment