Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mail Call


Good evening! This week wasn't the best for mail but I did receive at least one thing! TMC
sent me a lovely note in a handmade fold & mail. I love that she made postage stamps out of her blog logo. What a neat idea.

If you haven't already, I would hop on over to her blog. She posts about a lot of neat things! There is always something interesting to read.


I am anxiously waiting for February 1st, the start of LetterMo! As I have mentioned, if you would like to receive a letter from me during February, send me an email (apurplerat@hotmail.com) or comment on my blog! I still haven't made an official list but hopefully I will do that sometime before Friday. I'll probably end up just winging it though. I can only be so prepared.

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool, fun idea to make postage stamps out of a blog logo. She has an especially nice one, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? I pretty much try to brand everything with pterodactyls but forget about things like custom postage.

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to make my own stamps out of logos and pictures & stuff, but I think I'd choose the FUNNIEST/worst pictures of myself or something, ha! I posted your letter today, I'm super proud of the decorations I put on there so I hope you enjoy! (It's on my blog if you want a sneak peak or want to keep it a surprise!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hip hip HOORAY! I am excited to receive your letter! Can you use Zazzle for custom postage in the UK? Make some funny ones!!

      Delete