Monday, September 17, 2012

A Break

Hello!

As much as I do not want to do this, I am going to take an official break from this blog. I haven't had the time to even think of uploading pictures or post anything. I'm going to try to schedule some mail posts as well as other fun posts on days that I have time and I'm hoping the break will not last too long. Work should start slowing down for me in the next month and I should start having two days off a week soon. I hope! 12 hours out of 24 in a day are consumed by work and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it! Combined with sleep and I honestly only have a few hours to myself each morning or evening, depending on the hours I work.

I will continue sending mail, though so no worries on that end :)

1 comment:

  1. No worries, we all go through a particularly harrying period in life. Take a few hours to destress and don't worry about us. LEtter on its way and I'll see you in OCT hopefully!

    ReplyDelete