Friday, March 30, 2012

Las Vegas Mail!

 Here is the last of the mail that was sent and received while in Las Vegas! How exciting. I still have to get my brother to send any mail that was sent to my old address after I left.

Sent:








Received:

A nice handmade postcard from Becky, wishing me luck with my move!

This letter from Steffi came just a few days before I left and it traveled in my suitcase so I could write her back!

Postcrossing from Belarus

A nice letter from Melissa

A postcard from Melissa

A pretty panda envelope full of goodies from a Sendsomething stranger

Letter from Matthew

Letter from Tracy filled with cute stickers!

Letter from Joseph

Another letter from Becky

Letter from Courtney, filled with wonderful things (more postage stamps!)

Another letter from Matthew

Postcrossing from New Jersey

Postcrossing from Taiwan

Postcrossing from Turkey

Postcrossing from Turkey

Postcrossing from Russia

Postcrossing from Netherlands

Postcrossing from Portugal

Postcrossing from Germany36

Postcrossing direct swap from California

Postcrossing from Netherlands

Postcrossing from Great Britain

Postcrossing from Japan

Postcrossing from China. The user was nice enough to send a neat gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment