Thursday, February 2, 2012

Postcrossing and Swap-Bot

Here are the nice postcards I receive from Postcrossing and some Swap-Bot swaps.

I find that majority of postcards I receive from Postcrossing are from people who read my profile and try to send me cards I would like. I get a lot of cute giraffe postcards, which I love!


































This is the first thing from Postcrossing I have received that was not a postcard. They sent a nice holiday greeting card :)





























2 comments:

  1. i just love the first one with the little cutout deer and also the one with the three deer head peeking in - that's a lot though - lucky you!!

    p.s. i'm having a mail art contest on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love every piece of mail I receive :)

    I wish I knew about your contest earlier so I could've sent something!

    ReplyDelete