Sunday, November 27, 2011

Outgoing

I can't believe it is almost December. Time kind of flies by now that I am employed. I got my first paycheck the week before last and, although not much money, it was so nice to know that I don't have to worry about not having money anymore! Especially since I am so used to not spending money, it shouldn't be hard to save and pay off debt.

Tonight I have to figure out if I am going to sign up to take classes next semester. I can only take online classes since my work schedule changes every week. Although I would like to go back to school, I just don't know if I want to give up my free time right now! But, it wouldn't hurt to take one or two classes. I guess it all depends on what classes are available to sign up for tomorrow!


For Melissa, a new pen pal from SendSomething
Another letter for Melissa
For DeeLee, another new pen pal from SendSomething

Another for DeeLee

For Rebecca, also from SendSomething, although not a new pen pal. SendSomething seems to be pretty active lately
For Nicky

For Nicky

For Matthew, as you can see there is not a stamp on this one. I accidentally sent it without a stamp! It was returned to me about a week after sending it.


Another letter for Matthew, this time with a stamp! Matthew is a mail addict so he is okay with me not blurring out his address. He wants as much mail as possible, send him something!

For Tracy

And another for Tracy. I love those cursive letter stickers.

For Shelita. I also sent this one without a stamp. It was never returned to me but I recently got a letter from her, so I assume it she received it. I am going to send her some stamps just in case this one arrived postage due.

For Joseph


For Courtney

Another letter for Courtney
For Becky


For Emilie

I feel like there should be more pictures to post for outgoing mail but my mailbox has been pretty lonely lately! I still think I might be missing pictures, though. I want to start sending things to people on SendSomething and swapping again but I don't think I will until I "move" back into my house, where all of my lovely mail supplies are!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Got the letter already: ) You don't have to blur out my address either. It's already out there on sendsomething and old blog posts and I don't think too many folks will write if its not directly on my page.
    Will Reply as soon as I can!
    -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :)
    I will keep that in mind! I assume most people don't care if their address is blurred out but I always do it unless I'm told otherwise.
    Looking forward to a letter from you!

    ReplyDelete