Friday, November 26, 2010

Incoming

Here is some of my incoming mail from the past month! I still have a lot to get caught up on!

Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving? I was lucky enough to have the day off of work and had two Thanksgivings! Bobby & I first ate with his family at his grandma's house. It was kind of weird because we didn't eat together, everyone just grabbed a plate and ate wherever. Haha. After that we went to my house ! Lovely. Definitely got enough to eat :)

I've been researching my family tree lately. It has been a lot of fun and I've found a lot of interesting things. I have it all online so sometime this week I am going to transfer it onto paper.

Next week the house we're moving into becomes available. Last week, Bobby & I wandered around Lowe's looking at all sorts of fun stuff. !!!

From Tracy. She included some cool stuff :)

From Misha

This is a pretty old letter that I kept forgetting to take a picture of. Joseph folded the letter into an envelope.

From Joseph

Postcrossing
Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing -- LOVE!!!
Postcrossing

Swap bot from Anne

Swap bot for buttons! I now have a swap bot button :)

Swap bot
Swap bot

Swap bot

Swap bot

Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot
Swap bot

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tara ^^ I thought I should leave a comment after having followed your blog for a while ^^ Your mail always looks so arty, real eye-candy ^^ It looks like good soul-food as well, hehe ^^ Cheers, tanuki ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)

    Thanks for the comment! It's good to hear such nice things :)

    ReplyDelete