Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovely

(bored at work)
We've been having some amazing weather here in Vegas! The past few days have been nothing but amazing clouds, rain, thunder and lightning. Thunder woke me up this morning, it sounded like bombs were going off. I had a wonderful day off cleaning and creating with the window open listening to the rain and thunder.

The Anarchist Cafe that we went to last Thursday was really nice. There were only 4 other people there, which was really surprising because when we were going regularly last year there was always a room full of people. It was nice to be around like-minded people. Bobby & I will be able to make it this week, as well, so that should be nice! I offered my services of making t-shirts & buttons to anyone who needs it so hopefully someone will take me up on that :)



Other then that, I've been making a ton of buttons! I've ran out of stamps and am almost out of button parts so hopefully I will make some sales on Etsy! I'm going to get some handmade envelopes up there pretty soon. So far, I've made over 400 stamp buttons... oops. I went kind of overboard... :)


Outgoing:
Reply for Misha

Reply for Joseph. I forgot to take a picture of the most recent letter from him..!!

Another reply for Joseph

I had to resend Bruno's letter since the Post Office returned it to me


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment