Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy September!

It's been awhile! Not much has happened. I've been pretty terrible with sending mail. My work schedule has been pretty lame. Last week, I dropped off 19 rolls of film to be developed. I'm not sure when they are going to be ready! I will probably call them today. I'm excited to see the photos but not looking forward to the price.

On to the mail, I suppose!

Outgoing:
For Mix CD Swap

For Mix CD Swap
For Mix CD Swap

For Mix CD Swap

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

For Tillie (Hope it arrives before she moves!)

For Joseph

For Serendipity (The one who sent me the car postcard below)


Incoming:
From Shelita
From Tillie

From Kendra

Mix CD from Moriah

Postcard from Margie

INTERPOL tickets!!!! The Pixies show is coming up this month and I'm very nervous if I'm going to be able to go as far as my work schedule is concerned.

A postcard of a photo I took. I ordered off Zazzle to see if I liked the printing/quality. I do.

Letter from Joseph

Pencils from Joseph. Apparently these are really nice pencils but I have to pick up my pencil sharpener from my mom's before I can say for sure :)
Private swap with someone from Postcrossing. Giraffe love!

Mix CD from Wendy

Mix CD from Elizabeth

Super cool postcard from Serendipity from the Make Every Day a Good Mail Day blog

Letter & goodies from Stephanie

Postcrossing
Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

Postcrossing
Postcrossing

4 comments:

  1. Has my dinosaur envelope gotten there yet? :)
    (I feel bad for pestering. ^-^ sorry.) But it looks like you've been getting lots of pretties! Yay!

    ~mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I only check my mail about once a week but I'm sure it will be there when I go Saturday to pick up my mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you enjoy interpol concert. i saw them in rio a few years ago and they were great! by the way, your letter left brazil last week.
    see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno - I saw Interpol about 5 years ago and am so excited to see them again! They definitely put on an awesome show.
    Excited to get yr letter!!

    ReplyDelete