Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holy Mail!

Well, hello again!
I finally have some motivation to do things again. Not working for about 5 months and then working 7 days straight was definitely a drastic change and left me burnt the fuck out!! I had Thursday/Saturday off this week and only had to work 4 hours today. Except today I had to wake up at 7:30am (after staying up until about 3am) to call into work and see if they needed me to come in. I called, they said no and then called back about 20 minutes later asking me to come in. Losers :]. I took a nap after getting off work which is pretty unheard of for myself but it was so nice and I feel very refreshed!

Last night, just as Bobby & I were about to go to sleep my friend, Natalee, texted me and asked if we wanted to hang out. We did. Har, har. Although I totally wanted to go to sleep and not be tired in the morning, I don't have much of a social life and I love the friends I have AND life is way more cool then being awake at work. Anyway, we went down to PT's and hung out with Natalee, Radley, Stephanie, Nettie and Issac (all old coworkers of mine except Radley & I work together now). It was a lot of fun. Natalee and I made plans to go to the flea market on Saturday! Hope that happens.

My cousins are coming into town this weekend! I'm so, so excited. We are going to go letterboxing. I've never done it before but it seems like a lot of fun. I have the 4th off which is awesome. I haven't had any holidays off in a really long time (unless they fell on my days off). Yay!

&&&&&&that is about it. Bobby is teasing his dog, Missy, with a yo-yo right now. It's pretty hilarious, promise.

OUTGOING:::

Mapcard Swap @swapbot

63 Questions Swap @swapbot

For MEGAN!!! laser eyes & shitty, dumb doodles. ha

For Jennifer @goingpostal


INCOMING::::
From Beth @sendsomething. Such a cute little surprise.

Mapcard Swap @swapbot

Your Name Story Swap @swapbot
Tickets to go see The Pixies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought them a few weeks ago. They are coming in September. So fucking excited.

From Katie!!!
This was so awesome to open up and go through everything. She sent so many cool things: a bunch of vintage photos, old, written on postcards, blank postcards, comics, stickers. A ton of stuff & I love it all!!

I posted a comment on the Call for Scibblers, Mail Artists and Pen Friends. Stephanie sent me a lot of cool images that I'm excited to use.

Letter from Joseph, a blog reader (my first letter from one!)

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcard Swap @swapbot

Postcrossing

Postcrossing

A wonderful letter from Megan!
She also sent along a ton of amazing stuff. She always finds the best illustrations to send me and her envelopes are wonderful.


<3love

No comments:

Post a Comment