Monday, May 10, 2010

Stamps!!

I finally got the stamps I ordered on Tuesday! I was getting very impatient but they were worth the wait. I signed up for two postcard swaps on Swap-Bot this evening, just in time since the partners were assigned this evening. Bobby and I haven't been doing too much lately. I had my interview on Thursday, I think it went well but I won't hear back for a week or two. Bobby has an interview tomorrow!

Yesterday, we went over to my Mom's house for Mother's Day. Unfortunately, my mom was on call for her job that day but only had to go out once. I baked her cake while she was out on her call, it was delicious :] We had a very nice dinner that my mom's boyfriend cooked for us and I just had fun hanging out! I love my family :]

Outgoing mail to our friend Kyle & 2 people from Sendsomething
The back of the envelopes from above
All the postcards to be sent out tomorrow. Postcrossing, Swap-Bot & a private swap with someone from Postcrossing

One last postcard for the night! For a Sendsomething stranger :]

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your super rad letter. i got that stamp from a set of stamps i bought through the letter writers alliance http://16sparrows.typepad.com/letterwritersalliance/

    i'm not sure if they have any left though and in order to buy them you have to be a member. i think there are other places to buy vintage stamps, but i haven't really looked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just saw your rad stamp buttons posted on Mad About Pink's blog and wanted to check in and tell you how awesome they are!

    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete